1. The really great thing about Coconut milk is that it’s extremely high in fat, this makes it the perfect cleanser for skin. See most of the dirt on our skin consists of various oils which is why water is never enough to clean your skin. Coconut milk picks up all those fat-soluble particles to keep you clean but not dried out.
2. Coconut milk is also full of antioxidants and is antibacterial in nature. (Especially if you have acne or dry skin.)
3. Coconut milk is fab for smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles and you will start seeing the results on your skin fairly quickly!
4. Coconut milk actually delays wrinkles, and sagging skin which slowly becomes prominent with age.
5. A layer of coconut milk on your skin soothes it of all the itchiness and dryness, making it smooth and soft. Plus it provides you with an extra glow! What’s not to love?
When & Why You MUST moisturize.
1. Using a moisturizer on a regular basis can be the answer to getting silky, smooth skin.
2. The best time to moisturizer is right after you take a bath, shave or exfoliate. Shaving and exfoliating both remove dead skin cells and strip away some of your body’s natural and essential oils. That’s when moisturizing protects your skin until it normalizes.
3. If you bathe every day, also apply your moisturizer daily. Do it within a few minutes of leaving the shower. Instead of drying yourself briskly with a towel pat your body until the towel leaves it almost dry. Then slather on the moisturizer to capture the water that is still on your skin. You’ll feel better and your skin will last longer!
EbuzzToday is your all-access pass to most fascinating stars around the globe. We cover all international news which includes Hollywood, Bollywood and Lollywood. With the opening of our Lahore office we start covering Pakistani Fashion & Media Industry.
Before you do business with us, Kindly read our Terms of Business You must agree with our Terms to do business with Ebuzztoday/Ebuzz PR/ Ebuzz Studio.