Here are 14
things you should definitely know to about Pantene’s massive setup at PHBCW18!
1. As soon as we stepped inside the astounding setup of BCW, we saw the amazingly eye-catching Pantene star-studded area, where the celebrities were able to express their self-confidence. All the Ace designers and celebrities like; Zhalay, Nickie Nina, Saba Qamar, Reema , Sunita Marshal and all the beautiful ladies of our industry celebrating the strength of this era of Woman Empowerment.
2. Hair is a symbol of beauty and liberation since a long time. The varieties of striking and varied styles shown at the ramp are the artistic creation of Pantene Stylist. From waves to Complete tied up hair with floral accessories, the stylish looks have shaken up the beauty scene on the Ramp.
3.It’s no wonder the hair “crowning glory” for women. Sparkling with the mirror work, Pantene stole the show as it initiated a new and interesting activity in which attendees were asked about “what strong means to you?” They were supposed to write on a digital writing pad about their perception of being strong. A strong Woman with right confidence can conquer the world.
4. A good picture make a Good memory and The gold and black theme of the this photo wall stood out from the rest of the setups, decorated with an elegant couch and the contemporary computerized system, helped the ladies to get their perfect picture and selfies. By the end of the show, social media was trending with this glorious photographic background
5. Hair flip is an art. You need to practice for hours in front of mirrors to get the right one, but at PHBCW18, everyone was born with that art. We got to witness all our favourite celebrities doing the hair flips because they know they are beautiful. The gorgeous Zhalay hosted and entertained all our favourite celebrities at the show.
6. It also conveys the message to the world, how fashion and rights of the women can be encrusted at the same platform bringing out a positive image of Pakistan globally.
7. The campaign “what strong means to you” by Pantene also generates the social awareness and that is exceptionally displayed on the big screen making it more influential. Our favorite’s social media influencers covered and helped Pantene to make their campaign successful.
8.The platform provided an extravagant showcasing of how the major faces of the industry envisioned strength, further highlighting the importance and relevance of Pantene’s “Strong is Beautiful” message
9. Furthermore, as the show started, we were totally knocked down by enthralling lineup of hair show by Pantene followed by magical voice of Zoe Viccaji, who wore her hair with classic waves with a half tied hairdo as a strong statement conveying her individuality. Her performance immediately made every women sitting their feel confident
10 The models flawlessly set the stage on fire by their voluminous hairdos by Pantene which further enhanced the ambiance created by Zoe Viccaji with her amazing singing.
11.Hairdos are way to aesthetically exercise the freedom of choice. All dressed up in white, models were given different hair looks and flaunted their hair elegantly, letting them define themselves, truly embodying Pantene’s “Strong is Beautiful” message!
12. Starting off the show with magnificent showcase of healthy and shiny hair raised our expectations to new heights for the upcoming designers that included couture rulers like Nilofer Shahid, HSY, Everthine, MNR, NickieNina and Muneeb Nawaz!
13. To top it all off, Pantene also organized a quick award ceremony in the midst of the fashion show to acknowledge the efforts and hard work of the designers! We all admire the beauty and confidence of Rabia Butt, she well-deserved the award of the Ramp Queen. The step was very well received and adds another point for appreciation for the brand! It proved that confidence is something which makes you the beautiful person in the world
14. PHBCW gave us all the amazing opportunity to see experienced celebrities strut their style as showstoppers for the amazingly talented designers.