Fire at Shah Rukh Khan’s Mannat

Last updated:

Shah rukh Khan

Yesterday seemed to have been a day of disasters, after a fire being reported in the Cuffe Parade, Wadala and Nariman Point areas, reports came in that a fire had broken out at Shah Rukh Khan‘s house Mannat. The fire that broke out on Thursday night at the actor’s bungalow located at Bandra’s Bandstand was apparently the result of a short circuit.

After the short circuit occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, the bungalow’s fire alarm was set off. Following this, the security guards called the fire brigade which rushed two fire engines to Shah rukh khan‘s bungalow.

Since the fire was minor, the blaze was quickly brought under control by the fire engines. Following the incident the SRK posted on twitter saying, “All safe on the house front. Thanks to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though.”

EbuzzToday is your all-access pass to most fascinating stars around the globe. We cover all international news which includes Hollywood, Bollywood and Lollywood. With the opening of our Lahore office we start covering Pakistani Fashion & Media Industry.

Before you do business with us, Kindly read our
Terms of Business
You must agree with our Terms to do business with Ebuzztoday/Ebuzz PR/ Ebuzz Studio.

Wikipedia Page: Ebuzztoday