Ebuzztoday top 10 picks from L’Oreal PFDC Day 1: These designers have excelled in creativity!
Curating an immaculate ambiance for all the fashion arena, PFDC provides an ultimate platform for all the niche designers to showcase their stupendous masterpiece. Speaking of which, a magnum opus affair of elegant ensembles donned by stunning lineup of models and executed in perfect manner. What else can we ask for? A fascinating fashion environ that caters all the necessary vibes required to illustrate a perfect array of style fraternity has been fulfilled by this gigantic platform. This year too, L’Oreal Pfdc has accentuated style, elegance and traditional to level of opulence and there is no denying that. It has become hard for us to pick just one outfit as we were just in an awe to witness all those enthralling ensembles by talented designers of Pakistani Fashion Industry.
Here are top 10 captivating dresses that caught our attention! The designers have mesmerized us with their creativity charm and we can’t take our eyes off them!
Hussain Rehar’s collection:
Always brings about something totally unique and exquisite, ace designer Hussain Rehar has defined the statements styles in entirely different manner and we are simply swooning over his fascinating collection named as “The Fifth Dimension” Curating a futuristic approach and beautifully combined it with bold traditional embellishments.
These 4 dresses by the designer are giving us major inspirations to elevate our style quotient!
1. This navy blue elongated chicest maxi is the major edge to the collection as it is quite distinctive from the rest. Having animal impressions on it, have further made it eye catching and resonates with contemporary style.
2. Donned by Alezah Gabol, this fancy treat has certainly grabbed our attention. Subtle orange embellished lehenga goes perfectly well with shiny mirror work that has further styled with dori.
3. A unique entrance at the ramp has created an ambiance, models oozing elegant yet sheer traditional outfits and performing have made the moment magical. Perfect use of traditional craftmanhsip can be witnessed.
Ended up the fashion affair for the first day of L’Oreal PFDC, much celebrated designer Saira Shakira has left no stone unturned in fashioning the perfect traditional hues via merging the embellishments, pearls crystals and gota with bright colour palette. Henceforth, providing an edge to the fashion arena and clearly an inspiration for all the fashion fanatics who observe style and fashion in the way it ought to be.
Here are few dresses we picked from the jaw dropping collection of Saira Shakira named as “Kali-A bloom”
4. Rich in embellishments and has that exceptional silhouette that would go perfectly with your evening event or wedding nuptials. Subtle elongated embroidered shirt has been paired with culottes is showing us the contemporary edge with traditional hues.
5. This outfit clearly goes with the theme, donned by Iqra Mehmood, it stands out as it incorporates all floral prints that has been given a fancy touch by embellished contrasted gown.
6. This sea green masterpiece by the designers have taken our breath away owing to its detailed fine embroidery paired with chic glittery fabric that has heightened the look of the ensemble.
7. Sabika Imam,the showstopper of the show, donned an enchanting fit from the collection ,exhibiting the auspicious traditional trends via this all red chic embellished ensemble, giving a bright edge to the subtle lineup.
A designer that has curated Mughal Era in a gripping way on the ramp, luxurious attires had been displayed incorporating andrakhas,Kamdaris and churidars immaculately and pairing them rightly with embroidered dupattas and detailed cut works. Not only restricted to the sheer vintage hues, it has an edge of contemporary designs and silhouettes that would allow you to wear them in different ways.
Here are some exotic picks from the collection that would compel you to have it in your wardrobe!
8.Taking the saree hues to another level, the designer has fabricated the saree look in entirely distinctive manner. This Maroon silk saree has been paired up with sleek embroidered black chaddar that has captivated us and made its mark.
9.pulled off in an extravagant way, this lehenga is surely making go crazy as the colour, the detrailed tilla work and white net dupatta with intricate embroidery have brought the house down.
10.This all gold look has defined the Mughal era in entirely distinguishing way as it is merged with latest trends and fabrics with intricate delicate embroidery. The extended flare, glittery edge and astounding silhouette has carved out a perfect ensemble!